Kadans Science Partner accommodates knowledge-intensive organisations in the field of innovation throughout Europe. We invest, develop and manage high-quality real estate and contribute to the success of our innovation ecosystem on campuses and science parks.
We do this with our step-by-step approach:
- To determine the tenant’s needs, we organise workshops to get an initial overview of the layout of the new space or building they require.
- After the workshop, a final floor plan is designed. A layout for laboratories and offices is developed where necessary.
- The final product of the workshops and the floor plan development is the commercial proposal.
- After the commercial proposal is made, a detailed lab specification is agreed upon, outlining all the details about the laboratories and offices within the new facility.
- Kadans can carry out the construction and fit-out works in-house, to create a more efficient and streamlined build process.
- After construction, the new workplaces and offices can be occupied. Kadans will remain involved to guarantee a high-quality facility.
- All tenants are part of the international Kadans community. We facilitate collaboration between parties by offering a variety of ecosystem services, such as meeting facilities and industry events.
Through our acquisition and development of science parks and campuses, Kadans works in collaboration with campuses and area development organisations, knowledge institutes (i.e. universities) and other stakeholders, creating a significant network of partners.
Kadans is a long term investor in real estate. In practice Kadans’ integrated approach, working methods, specific knowledge and its valuable network enable it to rent out efficient, high-quality premises at a lower rent.
As a developer, we work with our tenants to create a customised, high-quality and sustainable building. We deliver our schemes from the ground up and in-house, creating new bespoke-designed innovation hubs, providing tailor-made solutions based on our tenants’ requirements
Kadans employs its own development managers. They are experienced in the field of new construction and renovation of R&D environments. They focus on efficient and sustainable construction at the best price-quality ratio.
Kadans has built up a solid reputation with property financiers thanks to its long track record. Kadans is therefore able to offer financiers favourable rates and conditions. Financiers derive confidence from Kadans’ experience, knowledge and know-how.
Kadans purchases land, buildings and (tenant-specific) facilities for its tenants.
Clients rent their building or space from Kadans. Kadans’ expertise in building at the best possible price/quality ratio combined with its low financing rates results in substantially lower rents for tenants.
Each building will be managed by a Kadans manager. This manager is already involved in the construction or renovation and knows the specific wishes and requirements of the tenant or tenants.
Kadans has its own management organisation. This guarantees that questions and malfunctions are dealt with quickly. Thanks to our specific knowledge of laboratories, among other things, we offer extra support that most real estate sectors lack.
Kadans optimises the success of its tenants by creating an environment that meets their core needs. We do this by offering ecosystem services on top of our real estate solutions. These services are provided by organisations in our partner network at regional, national and international level.
Kadans contributes to the success of the innovation ecosystem on campuses and science parks by improving the conditions for innovation in collaboration with campus management organisations, government organisations and knowledge institutions (i.e. universities).